It is a way of turning to one’s partner to reopen the communication in a positive and respectful manner in order to encourage the commitment and fulfillment of both partners.
When to consult?
- Difficulty communicating with your partner
- Unmanaged conflicts or the escalation of disputes
- A breach of trust situation
- Injurious and non-respectful communication
- A drop in sexual desire
- A lack of interest in the relationship from a partner
- Difficult long-distance relationship
- Before or after the arrival of a new baby
- Adaptation of sexual life following an illness or an accident
- During a separation or a divorce
- For any questions about intimacy and sexuality
- Simply for a better understanding of the subject
- When you feel that you need it