Individual help is a way to explore doubts and questions related to sexuality, intimacy or romantic relationships and find solutions adapted to yourself.
When to seek support?
- Emotional difficulties linked to your sexuality or your intimacy
- Difficulty getting involved with a partner
- Decline or rise of your sexual desire
- Questioning your relationship
- Difficulties in finding a life partner
- When there’s a break in trust
- Long-distance relationships
- Before or after the arrival of a new baby
- Adaptation of sexual life following an illness or an accident
- During a separation or divorce
- For any questions about intimacy and sexuality
- Simply for or a better understanding of the subject
- When you feel that you need it